Temenos Learning Community is delighted to host the Public Access Course on Front Office - PM System Management in between the 1st of March 2018 and the 2nd of March in Temenos office in Singapore.
The Course duration is for 2 days at the price of 1000 USD and is intended for technical people involved in the implementation and/or the administration of Wealth Suite Front Office Portfolio Management system.
The learning Objectives for Front Office - PM System Management:
- This training is focused on the customization of the application on technical side, i.e. databases and web server part (Web User Interface excluded). After having followed this course, the participant will have a deep knowledge of the Front Office Portfolio PM application and will be able to manage the technical customizations during an implementation project.
The Prerequisites for this course are:
- Front office - PM Architecture ; Front Office - PM Installation
- Unix shell commands: Basic knowledge (how to source files, vi, tar)
- Database administration: good knowledge of Oracle/Sybase and SQL
- J2EE good knowledge: experience with WebLogic or WebSphere is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Ant and Java
Should you require any further details please do not hesitate to contact us at TLC@Temenos.com