Temenos Learning Community is delighted to host the Public Access Course on Front Office - PM Installation in between the 27th of February 2018 and the 28th of February in the Temenos office in Singapore.
The Course duration is for 2 days at the price of 1000 USD and is intended for technical people involved in the implementation and/or the administration of the Wealth Suite Front Office Portfolio Management system.
The learning Objectives for Front Office - PM Installation:
- This course is focused on the installation but also provides some guidance for the administration of the solution.
- After having followed this course, the participant will be able to install the whole Wealth Suite Front Office PM solution, i.e. the database part, the web module, the reporting solution and also the interface pack. In addition, he will know the basic configuration but also how to execute some administrative tasks to manage efficiently an environment.
The Prerequisites for this course are:
- Front office: PM Architecture
- Unix shell commands: Basic knowledge (how to source files, vi, tar)
- Database administration: good knowledge of Oracle/Sybase and SQL
- J2EE good knowledge: experience with WebLogic or WebSphere is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Ant and Java
Should you require any further details please do not hesitate to contact us at TLC@Temenos.com