Temenos Learning Community is delighted to host the Public Access Course on Technology and Architecture - Integration framework in between the 4th of July 2018 and the 5th of July 2018 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. A maximum of 12 participants will be permitted.
The Integration Framework architecture allows an event to be emitted from Core banking. This course will enable participants to define events and handle the emitted messages.
The Learning Objectives for Technology and Architecture - Integration Framework
• Define the purpose of Integration Framework
• Name the Terminologies used in Integration Framework
• Identify Core Objects used in Integration Framework
• Describe the design time and run-time of Integration Framework
• Install Integration Studio (EE)
• Create and publish events using Integration Studio (EE)
• Run a Core service to push the messages into a JMS queue
• Install Integration Studio (.NET)
• Create and publish events using Integration Studio (.NET)
• Migrate flow catalogue records from Test environment to production environment
The suggested Pre-requisites are:
• Core Technical
The Course duration is for 2 days at a price of 180 USD per TLC Unit (4 hours) for TLC Online Members or 250 USD per TLC Unit for Non-TLC Online members. This 2 day course is made up of a total of 4 TLC Units. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions above.
Should you require any further details or wish to know alternative payment methods please do not hesitate to contact us at TLC@Temenos.com
A TLC online representative will contact you to validate your registration and confirm the applicable Training Fee if required. The invoicing option is only available to approved parties, all others should select the payment option and proceed with payment. A seat is reserved once payment is received and your registration is validated by e-mail.
Temenos reserves the right to reschedule the Public Training Course(s) in the event the minimum registration participation is not met. Please do not make any travel arrangements until you receive a Final Confirmation and joining instructions in writing from Temenos.
TLC Online reserves the right to cancel up to 30 days in advance and Temenos is not liable for reimbursements of any costs incurred by participants.
In the event, for any reason, you are unable to attend the scheduled Public Training Course and need to cancel, the following cancellation terms apply: